100 Wall St,
10005 - New York
85000 USD Yearly
- Coordinating screening of incoming meeting request for CEO; work closely with CEO Executive Assistant team.
- Ensure set up logistics for meetings, events, or conferences such as securing conference room, ordering/set-up of food & refreshments, providing necessary documents and communication materials, arrange audio visual support when necessary.
- Track, communicate, and ensure preparation of travel itineraries.
- Answers the telephone, makes appointments and announces callers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Coordinate timely expense reports and reconciliation for CEO
- Assists in receiving, sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail
- Assists in maintaining paper and other supplies stocked in the supply room, and by the copy and fax machines; assists in ordering supplies
Required qualifications & skills
Date of start, date of end
Region and Continent
The job is restricted to candidates from the following region:
Country: No restrictions
State: No restrictions
City / Town: No restrictions